Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Begining of All Beginings

Hopefully, this will better explain the purpose of this blog. I'm creating and writing this in the hopes that it would raise followers and show the potential for my dream. The dream you may ask? To travel around the world and capture the backbone and heritage of many different places. From a simple start from my own roots and then to expand to other areas is what I propose; to do all this and share it with the world all for free because our roots are important in identifying who we are.

I want to be real about this: I am by no means a great photographer; I cannot even be considered a writer. This is being treated like an art project: nothing can be guaranteed and changes will be made...all over the place. I can only hope for a better outcome.

However, hopefully my passion will be able to carry this project through. Our generation (from what I can see) has started to lose sight of our heritage; our parents often don't have the time to go back to their hometown but when they do, things have changed. I wish to be able to capture what I can to share with the world. I want to share what I see, hear, and think while I'm going through this journey; my first step is into my own roots. I want to go to Taiwan and experience as much as I can and tell other people's stories.

Get ready world, cause here I come!


1 comment: