Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blueprints. Instructions. Outlines. Costs. Equipment. Locations...

All of these clutter both my mind and desk while I try to understand the immense dream that I want to take on. This is no small project like the ones I've dealt with before; this is something way bigger and that much more intimidating. There are so many "how to" questions that I'm afraid to think of but it's something that must be answered.

Taking a break from my proposal and planning, I just wanted to create this blog as a first step in accomplishing this project. I figured: if people know about my project, I cannot let them down. Gather an audience: check. Now time to write my proposal to get funding for this project.

I'm not entirely sure of how this is going to turn out yet or who will take the time to read this proposal. It's turning out to be a daunting task and the word count is getting higher and higher; I feel like I'm writing the forward to a book that won't be published. I just sure hope the party at the receiving end of this would surely be kind enough to fund a poor college kid to chase his dreams. We'll see.

Back to writing. 加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment